About TrackSpark

iScream

Hi. I remember there was thread at the old forum about TrackSpark, so I hope I'm not only who subscribed to this. This month goody pack includes some loops, tutorial and "Organic Drum Kit by Xclusive-Audio". According to the instructions in the pdf file, to download this drum kit, you should paste special code at the special web-form at the Xclusive-Audio website. But every time after pasting the code, I got such error:

"Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

All TrackSpark social media are abandoned, support doesn't answer on email (I didn't received answer from my request, which I send them about year ago). And such problem happens not for the first time. All this situation feels like throw garbage in the face.

I understand that I will not receive FabFilter plugins for $6 ($3 in my case) a month, but at least, at the beginning of TrackSpark there was some quite good plugins in the monthly packs. Now, almost all latest packs includes drum loops (which just spend hdd space), presets and tutorial on YouTube, which can be viewed by any user - not only by TrackSpark subscriber.

Looks like it's time to unsubscribe :/