Can someone explain that (Melodyne issue)

Czerwony lis

Question

Hello everyone!

If I accidentally put it in the wrong place, I'm sorry. For some reasones i had to reinstall cakewalk. So i uninstalled it trough Bandlab Assistant. I had some oter issues. (Windows was thinking that the Melodyne is a virus.) But finaly i got rid of Melodyne. Then i wanted to reinstall everything but i found this: https://imgur.com/a/zYt6K4n.  I also added pictures from my control panel so as you can see i Don't have melodyne but assistant says something else. if someone has already posted it, please link.

3 answers to this question

Unless the registry is cleaned up as part of the re-install, BandLab Assistant has no idea what happened to the install it performed.

The clean install process is detailed here

BandLab Assistant keep track of what was installed. The details have been posted several times like this

• Like 1

@Czerwony lis - is there any reason why you're uninstalling Melodyne?

Even with an expired trial version installed, it allows Cakewalk to do  Audio to MIDI conversion by dragging an audio clip to a MIDI track & Tempo Extraction by dragging an audio clip to the timeline. 

If you uninstall Melodyne, you'll lose these features.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for responding that quickly. In fact i did not expect anyone to respond same day that i posted it. 😎. Now i'm getting to fix everything.🛠️ And By the way is it normal that the download is so slow?

Edited by Czerwony lis