Izotope Music Production Suite Pro

cclarry

Getting better all the time…

With our new memberships, we’re listening to your feedback to make our offerings as valuable as possible. In that spirit, we have big news to share.

Starting today, all Music Production Suite Pro members can now access all our Pro plug-ins for music producers and engineers. VocalSynth Pro is now included in Music Production Suite Pro, and any future music products will also be available to active subscribers.

We’re also adding all the skill-building content that was once exclusive to Producers Club to Music Production Suite Pro, which now gives you an all-access pass to every video, course, and resource we make for subscribers.

If you haven’t tried Music Production Suite Pro, now is a great time to start your 7-day trial. Cancel any time.

Loyalty Pricing

For current iZotope customers interested in moving to subscription, we have new loyalty discounts! If you own any of the eligible products below, you can save 30-50% on your first year of an annual subscription.

Check your account page for your custom pricing.

Eligible products [any version and edition, excluding Elements]: Music Production Suite or Music Production Bundle, Ozone, Neutron, RX, Nectar, Insight, VocalSynth, Neoverb

Eligible products:

Any version of Music Production Suite or Music Production Bundle

Any version of Ozone Standard or Advanced

Any version of Neutron Standard or Advanced

Any version of RX Standard or Advanced

Any version of Nectar Standard or Nectar 3 Plus

Any version of Insight

Any version of VocalSynth

Neoverb

If you have any of these products but do not see special pricing on your account page, please contact Customer Care.

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We’ll continue to monitor feedback and improve our products and services to give you the best experience possible.

https://www.izotope.com/

DSP has matured so much that there is not a whole lot left. The last outright purchase for many of these companies who went subscription covers the vast majority of functionality. O8N2 was the quantum leap for iZotope, with diminishing returns to follow. In some cases it goes back to the "paying for bug fixes" that has popped up over the years.

• Like 2

This last update to MPS 4 was really more for the Groove 3 access and a yet another reverb, to boot.  If those weren’t a part of it, not sure I would have bothered.  Might be the last time I upgrade, at least for a long time.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 1

They still are trying to keep the post production stuff separate which is a mistake (the music engineer/video engineer line is not clean).  Neither of these two subscription levels really even match what I already have.  If they want me to subscribe they have to offer totally new products that I don't already own.  I already have everything in the Music Productions Suite Pro, I'd get nothing new for my $124.95.  I think I'll pass.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

Loyalty Pricing.....

LMAO - my "offers" include such tempting deals as $149 to "upgrade" to Ozone 9 Standard.

I already have O9 advanced....

Great products, but they really need to pay attention to what customers already have when claiming to be looking after you.

If subscription is the Izotope future then I'm done and I'll be perfectly happy with what I already have given that I have barely scratched the surface of what it is no doubt capable of.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

This last update to MPS 4 was really more for the Groove 3 access and a yet another reverb, to boot.  If those weren’t a part of it, not sure I would have bothered.  Might be the last time I upgrade, at least for a long time.

Because of the acquisition, reverbs suddenly became part of all the bundles. For some that is a bonus, but for others the added "fluff" isn't enough to make up for the lack of product development. For those of us not interested in Groove 3 or more reverbs, the cost becomes questionable. Subscriptions can be beneficial for some, but for current advanced owners it isn't as appealing.

The "loyalty pricing" is a joke for some companies... Repeat buyers are their predominant revenue stream. Once you buy something you get flooded with advertising to buy more.

• Like 2

Reminds me komplete ultimate lol i thought it was it , also waves mercury ... i installed and used ozone 9 adv for the first time in a mastering this week used the assisatnt and the dynamic eq (i kept those ) was spot on , first time i rely on binary ... ilpressive , the low end contour thing is dope as well as the re balance but man this is heavy on cpu that s why i never installed it and stayed on 7 since years ... still hate the interface ... the vintage series was even better loooking on v7 !!

• Like 1