Humble Bundle Vegas Pro Bundle

cclarry

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

For reference: After getting 19 vouchers, Humblebundle has been canceling every attempt to re-purchase. I contacted support and they told me that their fraud prevention alerts got triggered and I won't be able to buy more from this promotion 😞. Purchases of other bundles is still ok.

What? And you think it’s not enough?

9 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

For reference: After getting 19 vouchers, Humblebundle has been canceling every attempt to re-purchase. I contacted support and they told me that their fraud prevention alerts got triggered and I won't be able to buy more from this promotion 😞. Purchases of other bundles is still ok.

I think I've managed to get 12 but stopped trying.  I'd buy more if they would let me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 7:11 AM, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Right now there is a promotion at producerplanet where all Acid branded music Loop collections are at $20 for the commercial-use licensed version (music loops only, not the sound effect libraries, and just the single collections, collection bundles are more expensive)

https://www.producerplanet.com/us/search/?area=audio&acidizedOnly=true&query=&salesOnly=true&category=250

Looking to redeem my $20 voucher on Producer Planet. The prices are down to $14.99 right now (used the link above).

Can someone please suggest titles that are worth looking into?

Thanks

10 hours ago, Kal S said:

Looking to redeem my $20 voucher on Producer Planet. The prices are down to $14.99 right now (used the link above).

Can someone please suggest titles that are worth looking into?

Thanks

None of those really -- they all are from "Image Sounds".  Only things from ACID would I consider worth buying:

https://www.producerplanet.com/us/audio/loops-samples-250/?label[]=acid

And make sure you get things with a commercial license, otherwise what's the point.

• Thanks 2