Feature "dequest" subforum request

Tezza

All DAW forums have feature request or suggestion sticky topics. This makes the DAW more complicated as hard core users are usually the ones posting for more technical advancement of the DAW. It can mean that new features are continually added to the DAW.

No-one seems interested in keeping track of and removing obsolete features, duplicated features or just features that didn't work out or were unpopular.

What about having a "Feature Dequest" sticky topic where people can ask for certain features to be removed.

• Like 2

Do you have an example to offer?

I am reminded that "1 man's trash is anothers  treasure "

As a user who has only a 'smattering of ignorance" about this program - my dequest would be SLOW DOWN,  I can't keep up.

But, I'm too soon old and too late smart.  The new age of music has passed me by.

When I was trialing out the latest DAW's I just plugged my guitar in, recorded something through an amp sim and then recorded something over that in the next channel etc. This worked out of the box for all DAW's except Cakewalk, everytime I tried to record something over the last track playback would stop, I thought it was broken or a bug until sometime later I found this in Preferences that was clicked by default? What good is this dialog box?

Also things like screen sets vs lenses, I have a list won't put them all down.

It might be just as useful to mention the option of asking for features to be removed in this feedback forum ie add "or you would like features removed" to the descriptive text.

Disable Input.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...