[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.04 Early Access 2

1 minute ago, GreenLight said:

Can you still insert synths via the top menu "Insert / Soft Synths"?

I haven't tried the 2021.04 EA myself, but I think that was @greg54's problem, that he was not able to.

That is what my screen shot is showing.  That is the view.  it hovers out and doesnt' look "connected" but that is it

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

Can you still insert synths via the top menu "Insert / Soft Synths"?

I haven't tried the 2021.04 EA myself, but I think that was @greg54's problem, that he was not able to.

(1) I can. (2) That's why I asked if he tried clicking on the ">" arrows  hovering over the categories.  It might not work on his PC; if so, it sounds like a bug to me, but we don't know. Some people see difference and assume the worst.  I'm like that, but then I make a cup of tea (or coffee) and try again. 😉

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Sorry new system is better:

Agreed.

I'm playing with the new menu system now and the timing for opening submenus for me is perfect. It helps with keeping it uncluttered and thus making it navigating comfortably. 👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, greg54 said:

That's great for all who love the new system.  I am only telling my experience.    If everyone can go to Insert and find all their synths there like before, that's good.  Did not work for me.

Do you at least see that the menu option changed from a sub-menu to a "Soft Synth..." ellipsis? Here's what we are seeing:

CW_Insert_SoftSynth.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Milton Sica said:

image.png.85bd97243cb5e853bf3f0b69d70d2fed.png

What I do is delete one fx by mouse and then just press and hold DELETE on the keyboard. For some reason it won't work without deleting one fx with the mouse prior to just hitting the delete key.

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

(1) I can. (2) That's why I asked if he tried clicking on the ">" arrows  hovering over the categories.  It might not work on his PC; if so, it sounds like a bug to me, but we don't know. Some people see difference and assume the worst.  I'm like that, but then I make a cup of tea (or coffee) and try again. 😉

There were no arrows when I went to Insert.  I could not access my synths, as I can in the current version.

25 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Do you at least see that the menu option changed from a sub-menu to a "Soft Synth..." ellipsis? Here's what we are seeing:

CW_Insert_SoftSynth.gif

When I went to Insert, most of what was there was whited out.     Maybe I'll download it again and see if there was just an error in how it loaded last time.   

29 minutes ago, Milton Sica said:

Sí, pero siempre excluyendo los efectos uno a uno. No hay ninguna función para excluir TODOS los efectos con un solo comando. Por eso sugiero la inclusión de este botón rojo para excluir uno o todos en la misma operación. Gracias por su amabilidad en comentar.

@Milton Sica Your suggestion would be very useful, here is another trick to do it (video in the link) https://imgur.com/a/GorqPeH

Edited by Mauricio Ramirez
  • Like 1