New Video - "Unchained" (Rock)

Bob Oister

eric chevrier:

Hey, Eric,

How are you, my friend, hope you're doing well!😀

Thank you very much for checking out the video for me, and also for your very kind words of encouragement!

I really appreciate your input, and I'm grateful that you liked the song and video!😀

Have a great weekend!

Bob

I remember this song Bob.  I am impressed with the really low end your getting on this trk. Even on these JVC speakers here at work the low end was pumping! This is a good video. I enjoyed watching it. I couldn't see it in HQ because I am on a mobile connection here at work.  But I do like the song so when  I get home and on my days off I will give it another watch.

I happened to catch 'Carry Me' as the next video and I watched/listened to that one also. First time I heard that one. That's a really deep song. I listened to it and was surprised. Good song. Really good song.

• Like 1

Hey Rockin' Bob!  how are you buddy?  great song and mix is really good!  love it!

if I may criticize just a little, there were places where your playing and the guitar recording didn't match - a latency between your fingers and the sound.  it won't bother non-musicians, I'm sure, but I notice it easily.

Also, that's you singing, but you're not singing in the video, only playing guitar.  I'd like to see a singer in the video, too.

great song and great performances as usual, my friend!

Grem:

Hey, Grem,

How are you, buddy?  Hope you're having a great weekend!😀

Big thanks for taking time to check out the "Unchained" video for me, and also for hanging in there to check out "Carry Me" afterwards.  I sincerely appreciate your good input and observations, and also your encouraging comments!

I'm also grateful to hear that the Youtube mix seems to be translating fairly well on the small work speakers.  I always try as best as I can to check mixes on everything from laptop speakers to PC speakers, old boom boxes, to TVs, car stereos and high powered audiophile systems, and also check them in mono.  LOL, sometimes I drive myself, (and my poor wife😁), crazy trying to interpret what's happening on all the different listening systems and environments, so I really appreciate the comment about the JVC speakers.👍

Thanks again, Grem, greatly appreciated, have a good one!

Bob

8 minutes ago, Bob Oister said:

sometimes I drive myself, (and my poor wife😁), crazy trying to interpret what's happening

My wife asks me when I come downstairs, "Why you have to listen to the same thing so many times?" LOL! 

Hi Bob ,

I dug your songs message and I'm feeling I may need to break away from a few long standing chains I've been shackled  to .

Guitars sound nice , video has some good visuals and effects that add to the song 's story .

It is obvious to me that you put a lot of thought and effort into your song and video ..it shows ...

Nice talking w you again ,

Kenny

Beagle:

Hey, Beags, how's it going, buddy?  Hope you're doing well!😃

Thanks so much for checking out the video and the kind words!

Yep, I actually shot the video footage last fall and unfortunately didn't get enough correct footage for the guitar solo, and also had some problems with lighting and angles in other parts, so I kind of piecemealed the clips together try to make it work as best I could.  So, sorry, no vocal shots in this one.

Thanks again for checking it out, and your new SG post, "You", is excellent, you, Sean and Mike always do a great job!👍

Have a good one, Reece!

Bob

Grem:

Hey Michael,

😂LOL, I know exactly what your mean!  And, then I drive my wife crazy again when we're in the car, playing the same song over and over until we get to where we're going!

It takes the patience of a saint to be married to a musician!😁

Have a good one, Grem!

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

gtrpastor:

Hey, Sean,

Thank you, brother, I greatly appreciate you taking time to check out the video for me, and also the very encouraging observations and comments!😀

You, Mike, and Reece did a fantastic job on your new SG post for "One".  Dynamite vocals, excellent musicianship, and I really loved the killer guitar tone and playing in the solo!  You three make a great collab team, and your songs always have a great positive message!👍

Thanks again, buddy, and have a Rockin' weekend!

Bob

SPAK:

Hey, Steve,

How are you, my friend?  Hope you're doing well!😀

Thanks so much for your time, input, observations and very kind words!  Your input truly means a great deal to me, because all of your song posts are fantastic quality, and the mixes are totally pro!👍

Sincere thanks, Steve, I greatly appreciate your input, friendship and support here on the forum!

Have a great weekend!

Bob

Kenny Wilson:

Hey, Kenny!  How are you, buddy?  Hope you're having a great week!😀

Big thanks for checking out the video for me, and for your always good input, observations and encouraging words!

Yes, Sir, that's what the song is all about, breaking away from things that might be holding you back and moving forward in a positive way.

It's been really great to hear you playing and posting again here in the Songs Forum.  Your last two song posts were dynamite, outstanding tone and amazing melodic playing, as always from you!👍

Thanks again, Kenny, I'm very grateful for your input and support!

Have a good one!

Bob