New Video - "Unchained" (Rock)

Bob Oister

New Video - "Unchained" (Rock)

Hi, Guys,

Last week I finally got some time to finish up and post a new video for the song "Unchained" from my last album.  A lot of you guys from the old forum probably provided helpful input on the mix of the song when I was working on it a couple years back!  So, LOL, old song, new video!😀

Anyway, if you get a chance please check it out for me.

Big thanks in advance, greatly appreciated!👍😀
Bob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Bob Oister

Bob, I particularly like this song and video.  Your guitar sounds like it could move a mountain, and  you write some of the best rock lyrics of anyone I know.  Your mastery of this genre is impressive.  Recently, I wrote my first hard rock song in years, and even though it's nothing like yours, I really enjoyed kicking out the jams, after so many years.  But, I digress...  I'm coming back to this post, later, to hear the songs that follow this video, as it makes for a good way to start this Sunday morning.  Keep rockin', Bob!

• Like 1

emeraldsoul:

Hey, Tom, how are you, brother?  Hope you're doing great!

Thanks for having a look and listen to the video for me, and for the encouraging comments!  Greatly appreciated!  I always look forward to your good input and observations on my stuff!👍

Yes, Sir, the pause near 1:41 is intentional.  I always try to change things up a little on my stuff with weird little pauses, breaks, and beat changes, kind of like throwing a monkey wrench into the gears, LOL!😁  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I just wanted to feature the tiny bass break before the second verse to add some dynamic contrast.  LOL, I'm a strange dude!😀

Thanks again for checking it out and commenting, that's what makes this place a great resource!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, buddy!
Bob

Bob,
You seem like a nice guy and yet you play that hard rock and roll music. 😁
Great guitar playing as usual and you write great lyrics, especially for the genre. Wishing you a lot of success.

Just realized you sound a bit like Billy Idol in a couple of spots.

Another class rocker from you.  I love the power of the guitars on this and you have done an excellent job on your vocals.  I must say that one thing that I really appreciate about your music is your lyrics.  Topical depth and power chords --- what a match!!

Excellent stuff Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!

edd987:

Hey,

Thanks very much for taking time to check out the video for me, and also for your kind words!  Greatly appreciated!😀

By the way, your recent cover of "Baby Please Don't Go" was excellent, and the video was fun to watch!  Always good to hear someone's interpretation of an old blues classic, really nice job!👍

Thanks again and have a great week!

Bob

Lynn:

Hey, Lynn, how are you, buddy?  Hope you're doing great!😀

Thank you so much for checking out the video for me, and especially for your very kind words of encouragement!  It really means a lot to me, and I truly look forward to and appreciate your input, observations and support on my stuff, especially because of the high quality of your work.👍

I'm grateful for your support and friendship, Lynn!  Have a great night!

Bob

• Like 1

Douglas Kirby:

Hey, Douglas, how are you, buddy?  Hope you're having a great weekend!😀

Big thanks for checking out the video for me, and for your encouraging comments!  Greatly appreciated, I'm truly grateful for your input, friendship and support!👍

Have a good one!

Bob

bjornpdx:

Hey, Bjorn,

How are you, my friend?  Hope you're having a great week!

Thank you so much for checking the new video out for me, and especially for your kind words of encouragement!  I really appreciate you taking time to listen and comment on my stuff, and it means a great deal to me.😀

By the way, your new video of your trip to Uganda was absolutely fantastic!  Really cool visuals, and it looks like you had a great trip!👍

Thanks again, Bjorn, have a good one!

Bob

freddy j:

Hey, Freddy,

How's it going, buddy?  It's always great to hear from you!😀

Big thanks for checking this out for me and for your kind words.  I always look forward to your input on my stuff and truly appreciate your friendship and support!

Your new Classic Blues song post "That's Alright" is fantastic, Freddy, top notch all the way, great stuff!👍

Thanks again and have a good one!

Bob

Harry C:

Hey, Harry, how are you, my friend?  Great to see you made it over to the new forum!😀

Thank you for checking out the video and your kind comments!  Yes, I shot the video footage last fall and unfortunately didn't get enough correct footage for the guitar solo, so I kind of piecemealed the clips together to make it work as best I could.

Thanks again for checking it out, and I'm looking forward to hearing something new from you!👍

Have a good one, Harry!

Bob

thegaltieribrothers:

Hi, Paul,

Thanks for checking out the new video for me, and also for your very encouraging comments, greatly appreciated!😀

I really enjoyed your new song post for "A Lost Cause", good stuff, Paul!👍

Thank you again, Paul, and best wishes for a great weekend!

Bob