Plugin Alliance: Dirk's 50th Birthday! ⚡Any 2 Plugins just $49.99

pseudopop

Use the code FOREVER-49 at checkout. Code expires April 21 11:59 PM California Time.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

Today is my 49.99th Birthday: 24hr Plugin Party is ON!
"The calendar says I am turning 50 today... but I still feel like I am 49.99! And like most of you I am not able to celebrate the way I would want to right now, so instead let's have a plugin party like it's 2022. Just like in real-life, you have to bring some cash to party hard, but you're taking home not just one, but TWO of our amazing plugins if you feel like it. Presets & Aliasing on the house!" 🤪

Pick Any 2 Plugins* in 1 Order!
Use your FOREVER-49 code during checkout,
get any 2(!) Plugins* for a total of just $49.99

FOREVER-49

*Products NOT included in sale:
ADPTR Audio Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, Knifonium, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Lindell 50 Series, Neold BIG AL, Black Box HG-2MS, bx_limiter True Peak

Use voucher code during checkout!
Code expires April 21 - 11:59 PM California Time.

Voucher code is only valid 1x (once)
Choose any 2 of our plugins and get them for $49.99, except for bundles and the products listed below*. Please share this code with your friends!

Edited by Pseudopop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

I suppose I could pick up bx_oberhausen and Thorn "just because". If I use my monthly voucher that would make the total $24.99 + VAT.

Not bad for two synths, I think.

They are pretty nice.  Definitely worth it at that price.  Provided of course you'd actually use them (my problem).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

f I use my monthly voucher that would make the total $24.99 + VAT.

Thank you!  I didn't expect I can use more than one voucher code. So I did it like you  and grabbed 2 Fuchs amps for $12.50  each which is a great deal!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, filo said:

Thank you!  I didn't expect I can use more than one voucher code. So I did it like you  and grabbed 2 Fuchs amps for $12.50  each which is a great deal!

Those amp models are fuchsing amazing!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

They are pretty nice.  Definitely worth it at that price.  Provided of course you'd actually use them (my problem).

Well, yeah. I mean... eventually, I'm sure. Just like I will all the other plugins I have bought. ;)

• Haha 1

I got my $199 Voucher for my Mix & Master Bundle for one year, which is actually 
more than I paid ($14.99 x 12 = $179.88). I have now cancelled my subscription.
I'll probably hold that voucher until the next Mega Sale and buy only what I'll use.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

29 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got my $199 Voucher for my Mix & Master Bundle for one year, which is actually 
more than I paid ($14.99 x 12 = $179.88). I have now cancelled my subscription.
I'll probably hold that voucher until the next Mega Sale and buy only what I'll use.

That's a big voucher. What's the minimum spend?

I can't feel too bad after using my $25 monthly voucher on Gig Performer which is excluded from this deal (and seemed like it might have been an all time low price).

But....sure would be nice if they had reset monthly vouchers to use in conjunction with this sale.   😁

11 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

That's a big voucher. What's the minimum spend?

No minimum spend on the Sub Vouchers...buy what you want!

The only caveat is that you have to use it all at once...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

No minimum spend on the Sub Vouchers...buy what you want!

That one has to be used all in one shot though, right?  

Otherwise it would seem like there is zero catch to getting the maximum value.  (i.e. even during a mega sale sometimes they have resetting vouchers you might be able to stack)

Just now, Brian Walton said:

That one has to be used all in one shot though, right?  

Otherwise it would seem like there is zero catch to getting the maximum value.  (i.e. even during a mega sale sometimes they have resetting vouchers you might be able to stack)

Yep...I updated my post right before you wrote this with that info

• Like 1