More Amplitube 5 Presets

Magic Russ

38 minutes ago, Grem said:

And I know some good friends that did that too!! It's not ya'lls fault!!

people forget how cheesy the 80s were. . i was browsing Amazon and saw a Rick Springfield film that David Fincher directed.. pass the extra cheese with those shoulder pads Rick. :-)

https://thefincheranalyst.com/music-videos/1985-rick-springfield-the-beat-of-the-live-drum/

Edited by telecode 101
  • Haha 2

On 4/21/2021 at 11:26 AM, RSMcGuitar said:

Wish they knew not everyone wants to live in the eighties...

Considering the power of Amplitube 5, they are seriously missing an opportunity not releasing preset series targeting stuff like EDM or sound design or non bass / guitar instruments. A5 is an amazing sound design plugin - so much potential to show it off in other ways than Rock. I've used it on synths, vocals, sound scape shit, strings, speaker emulations for post. But rarely ever use presets, because they are quite limited in genre scope.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Considering the power of Amplitube 5, they are seriously missing an opportunity not releasing preset series targeting stuff like EDM or sound design or non bass / guitar instruments. A5 is an amazing sound design plugin - so much potential to show it off in other ways than Rock. I've used it on synths, vocals, sound scape shit, strings, speaker emulations for post. But rarely ever use presets, because they are quite limited in genre scope.

yeah.. agreed. @Peter - IK Multimedia ^^ that would be a really interesting idea for marketing. get a musician social media influencer type to make some what they this are good EDM guitar presets.

10 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Although I would be more likely to choose Guitar Rig for non-guitar stuff, I would be interested in seeing what your A5 presets look like and how you use them.