Why is my 'First Beat' option for metronome empyty?

Weerdouu

Question

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, scook said:

To restore the missing metronome files, hold down the SHIFT key when starting CbB.

Where can this be found in the documentation? It would be nice if it was in the startup section. I also think that holding CTRL key will run CbB as administrator. I can never remember these options or what they do, but the only way I can find the answers is to search the forum.

The SHIFT (partial personalization) and CTRL (full personalization) start up options may not be in the documentation. 

I believe they are part of the scripts used by the help desk. They have been mentioned in the forums for years.

Partial personalization copies the user directory files from a master set of files in ProgramData without overwrite.

Full personalization copies the user directory files with overwrite and resets some registry entries to their defaults.

There is an option on the CbB Windows context menu  and properties page to run as administrator.  As a rule, running the DAW as administrator is not necessary.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scook said:

The SHIFT (partial personalization) and CTRL (full personalization) start up options may not be in the documentation. 

I believe they are part of the scripts used by the help desk. They have been mentioned in the forums for years.

Partial personalization copies the user directory files from a master set of files in ProgramData without overwrite.

Full personalization copies the user directory files with overwrite and resets some registry entries to their defaults.

There is an option on the CbB Windows context menu  and properties page to run as administrator.  As a rule, running the DAW as administrator is not necessary.

Thank you. Now I need to write this down somewhere.