Moving audio material on the track

Yury

Question

Hello,

When I want to move audio material on the track I turn "Snap" off and move as much as I need. But when I move its not moving smooth, it jumps forward and backward, so its very difficult to move it exactly where you want it. It use to work fine and then it started giving me problems.

Any ideas?

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Yury said:

Hello,

When I want to move audio material on the track I turn "Snap" off and move as much as I need. But when I move its not moving smooth, it jumps forward and backward, so its very difficult to move it exactly where you want it. It use to work fine and then it started giving me problems.

Any ideas?

Yury sure that Snap is off?

As you say, with Snap Off it should work as expected, you can zoom in and move audio very precisely in the time line.

Is the jumping/snapping effect always the same amount? If you zoom in or out, does it change?

Edited by Colin Nicholls

20 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Yury sure that Snap is off?

As you say, with Snap Off it should work as expected, you can zoom in and move audio very precisely in the time line.

Is the jumping/snapping effect always the same amount? If you zoom in or out, does it change?

I just fixed this problem by completely uninstall Cakewalk and reinstalling it again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1