Arturia releasing Pigments 3 Today! Free upgrade!

abacab

30 minutes ago, Fleer said:

$49 crossgrade (including the Spectrum sound pack) from V Collection 4

Would have jumped at $19

Not bad at all, because it's half-priced already at $99. I paid that during an Arturia 50% off sale a while back at PIB, and deducted a few bucks with my Jam Points, err, I mean my Virtual Cash.

But at $19 it would clearly be charity. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

For $19, I would easily jump at Diva, Dune 3, Massive X, Phase Plant, and a few others on my wish list that seem to have slipped my mind at the moment, LOL!!!

Now you’re looking at $100 or more!

1 hour ago, Nicolas T. said:

Just Jump in !

But, all Arturia's servers seem saturated right now...

Yeah.  I got the free Pigments 3 update installed, but since buying the $19 patch kit, Arturia Software Center has been a smoldering heap.  Oh well- Something to look forward to!

12 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Yeah.  I got the free Pigments 3 update installed, but since buying the $19 patch kit, Arturia Software Center has been a smoldering heap.  Oh well- Something to look forward to!

I got in early before the rush today, and ASC was running like clockwork at the time. Probably overwhelmed by the crowd later today!

FYI, if you already own the new preset banks, you only need to use the store tab in the synth itself to download and install them.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

FYI, if you already own the new preset banks, you only need to use the store tab in the synth itself to download and install them.

Thank you!  I just discovered that when I was poking around.  They are all installed locally now.  I still show an update for "Arturia Lite" in ASC, but that can wait.  Much to explore in P3.

• Like 1

I have been watching some tutorials today on the new features, and following along in Pigments 3.

This thing is a beast of a synth, and easy to get into! Thanks for the synth that keeps on giving Arturia! Well done!

YAY! Free upgrade! I also couldn't help get the pack for that cheap! I found out it includes a few wavetables of it's own too with similar names! :D 

Now I have about 1700 presets LOL! And this is the first preset banks I bought. 😜

Pigments seems to be the synth I go to for a variety of sounds, so this is well worth it! 😎 

33 minutes ago, cclarry said:

My price in my account is $49 ! 

Same here, Larsy, same here. Still not biting myself. Got to learn Phase Plant first. Just got their new Suspension pack with additional wavetables. Pretty, pretty good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hillmy said:

YAY! Free upgrade! I also couldn't help get the pack for that cheap! I found out it includes a few wavetables of it's own too with similar names! :D 

Now I have about 1700 presets LOL! And this is the first preset banks I bought. 😜

Pigments seems to be the synth I go to for a variety of sounds, so this is well worth it! 😎 

this one you got?

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/spectrum-sound-pack/resources

• Like 1