Warp-5

Wookiee

You had me from the get go with that wet synth. Love the transition ~ 2:00.
Overall very creative use of all those synths. Do you pick a sound at random and develop from there or do you have one in mind and find the one you need?
-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Do you pick a sound at random and develop from there or do you have one in mind and find the one you need?

You get to know what some synths are good at, which means a quick hunt through the presets will reveal something that can be tweaked everything needs tweaking.

Other times I have an idea for a sound and just go build it, Modular synths are great for that. 

Occasionally a synth will have the right sound, they tend to be the likes of the M1 or the Wavestation or other ROMPLER type synths.

Nearly every synths I have, have knobs and if one has a knob one must play mustn't one :D 

Thanks for the listen and the comment.

6 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

Hey Mr. Furry Paws, this is a great tune for my first cup of coffee this morning.

So ethereal, like floating at light speed through the cosmos, and completed with stock plugs no less.

Thanks nice to hear this went well with that initial turbo charge of the day. 

Parts of it sound like it could very easily fit into a type of adventure movie soundtrack like Batman or a Terminator type of opening or closing theme.   It's a very effective piece.

🙂 John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:57 PM, David Sprouse said:

I like how you wove a melody into the noisy substrate.  Very clever structure (or should I say system).  Keep 'em coming. 

Thank you, I find melody is important for me. 

• 3 weeks later...