DAW automation with Native Instruments NKS?

I've inquired about this too in an email exchange about a different bug, those guys said to raise it on the forums here (In the feedback loop) so they can gauge how much people want it. So we should probably do that (I haven't gotten around to it yet)

Edited by James Cartwright

1) What is this thread's question actually asking?  Is it something specific to "automation" within the DAW?

2) The OP makes me beg this second question:  Can I buy an electric guitar VSTi plugin that uses Kontakt Player 5 or 6?  I've been thinking of buying Orange Tree Samples electric guitar which utilizes Kontakt Player.  Is this going to be a problem for CbB?

I'm asking because the original question is making me wonder if there's something important I need to know before buying a VSTi that uses Kontakt Player that I intend to use CbB.

It's about DAW Automation support with Native Instruments S/A/M series keyboards. If you want to know more look at reviews of NI M32 on NI web site (short enough introduction).  Explains enough about it. Also look into Komplete Contol and thier other keyboard series. Sorry for late reply. My health is not good. So don't post very often.