PA Gig Performer 3

cclarry

JUST $49.99 TODAY!*

DESKEW-4999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends April 18, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if

you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts

of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added for purchases made in Europe,

only if applicable by EU law.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/gig_performer_3.html

• Thanks 1

Curses. I have a $50 voucher so I thought I could add a $29 plugin and get both for $29. But dynamic discounts kicks in and brings the total down to $73.19 which is below the $75 limit for the $50 voucher.  There are no $39 plugins either. What's a poor soul to do?

Edited by Doug Rintoul

3 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Curses. I have a $50 voucher so I thought I could add a $29 plugin and get both for $29. But dynamic discounts kicks in and brings the total down to $73.19 which is below the $75 limit for the $50 voucher.  What's a poor soul to do?

Add a Bx_Tuner to the cart...with the dynamic discount it shouldn't be too much more,

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Add a Bx_Tuner to the cart...with the dynamic discount it shouldn't be too much more,

There are no dynamic discounts for bx_tuner. I can add two bx_tuners to bring the price down to $37.99. Seems kind of silly to do that but that may be what I end up doing.

13 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

There are no dynamic discounts for bx_tuner. I can add two bx_tuners to bring the price down to $37.99. Seems kind of silly to do that but that may be what I end up doing.

Add Triad, or another $49 plugin, and that will get you to the $29.99 point

EDIT:  Nope...once you add the coupon for Triad you lose the DD, so you'll have to 
use a regularly priced $49 plugin like G8 or SPL Attacker, or something

Edited by cclarry

13 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Add Triad, or another $49 plugin, and that will get you to the $29.99 point

Actually, no. That brings it to $39.19 price point. I already have Triad plus it is not currently going for $29. Might add De-Verb Plus. At least then I wouldn't be buying two worthless plugins.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Is it worth it to use mt $25 voucher even though I wouldn't use it to perform?

That's the trick question. I demo-ed it during the previous sale, and really liked it. It feels quite organic, being able to save tweakable instrument/effect chains and build your own interface with the controls you want. It's definitely more 'analogue' feeling than a DAW and great to just play through. I bought it using the $25 voucher. I think it's good value, but I also hope I'll be able to link it up easily with Reaper using the Jack API.  

24 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Is it worth it to use mt $25 voucher even though I wouldn't use it to perform?

It seems odd to me that they didn't also develop a VST plugin version so you could load that into a DAW that way the preset/effects chains you create could be loaded and used within the DAW easily.

The free Element program does this.

Really thinking about grabbing this, but that lack of functionality doesn't quite put it in the no-brainer catergory for me.

30 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

That's the trick question. I demo-ed it during the previous sale, and really liked it. It feels quite organic, being able to save tweakable instrument/effect chains and build your own interface with the controls you want. It's definitely more 'analogue' feeling than a DAW and great to just play through. I bought it using the $25 voucher. I think it's good value, but I also hope I'll be able to link it up easily with Reaper using the Jack API.  

This was my experience as well and do like it a lot. The tones I got out of was very pleasant and yes, that organic/analogue feel was definitely there. It's quite deep, so will have to spend more time learning to use it. 

7 minutes ago, mibby said:

Can you post a link to this?

https://kushview.net 

I have used Element quite a bit and it is pretty good. There are many features in Gig Performer not in Element, like set lists and custom controls which is why I wanted to get Gig Performer as well. But I have used Element to test out new plugins and plugin chains and to set up quick experiments. It loads much faster than my daw and you can drag and drop vsts from a folder to load them into Element without having Element scan for them. This is great if you want to quickly load a plugin to test it out without having to wait for a scan to complete.

• Thanks 3