Novation Plugin Collective Free Plugin

cclarry

We've teamed up with D16 to offer all Sound Collective members the full version of the awesome Nithonat drum machine plug-in for free until the 6thJune 2019 (4pm UK time). 

Sound Collective members can also save 50% on D16 plug-ins until the 4th July 2019 (4pm UK time).

To access both the free plug-in and discount code simply register your Novation gear and download straight from your account.

If you have previously registered your Novation gear, then simply log-in to your Novation account and you will find the offers there waiting for you.

Login Here

• Like 3

Fantastic!!!! This is the second D16 gift I got from the Collective (the other one was the Sigmund delay). I have most of the Silver Line plugs and they're all great. And if someone never heard it, pay close attention to any promo for the Lush-101, that is one of the BEST sounding synths I ever heard in SW (rivaling u-he and other big names IMO).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Shoot... I think I spoke  too soon. I thought this was the Focusrite collective. I'm still seeing the Sonarworks demo deal.

When I log in, either via Focusrite or Novation, I end up in the same place. I don't think there's a separate site for each, only different entry points to the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

When I log in, either via Focusrite or Novation, I end up in the same place. I don't think there's a separate site for each, only different entry points to the same thing.

same here  - mine is  a focusrite account

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

But, it WILL matter what HARDWARE you have in your account, because THAT is what determines
WHICH of the Plugins you will get...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

But, it WILL matter what HARDWARE you have in your account, because THAT is what determines
WHICH of the Plugins you will get...

OK. In my case I have a Focusrite ISA One and a Novation ReMOTE 37SL registered in my account. Apparently, with these, I was able to access all the plugins they offered there.

• Like 1

This is the first time in two months I was able to get something free and useful.

That Sonar one is a trial.  The Biotek one wouldn't let me register it since I would have to create a new account in Tracktion. I already have it.  As for the XLN, already have it and XLN isn't set up for duplicate licenses.

I'm a fan of D16.  I may use the coupon to buy something.  I already have a lot of their stuff. 

Does anyone know how to download this??? i have  the coupon code but if i put Nithonat in the cart the code supplied by sound collective doesn't work! The instructions say the following:

Steps to activate your software:

In order to register and authorise click the following link to create a D16 account: https://userarea.d16.pl

Once you have received your verification email you will be able to log in to D16 account with the your selected details.

Follow the instructions on the d16 site to redeem your download and 50% store discount

I already have a D16 account and i can't for the life of me figure how to redeem my code!

Log into your account, click the option "Redeem Gift" in the Licenses menu and paste the gift code you'll get from the collective site.

The license will be deposited in your account and you'll also receive a discount code by email to use on the D16 web shop.

image.png.f4c643a044d976480500c8404ced7900.png

Edited by Sergio
  • Thanks 1