FranciscoJ

77% discount on iZotope RX 8 Elements ($ 29.00)

I'm currently on RX 7 Lite - would you recommend getting 8?

The only NEW things I can see is Horizontal Scrolling with track pad (which I can live without), view/edit up to 32 files (quite good for batch work) and Improved Dehum.

Anything else under the hood that might be worth getting - to give you a context: I do a fair amount of field recording (sounds of nature, ambient sounds etc..) and I use RX to clean up or eliminate noise. Have they improved the DeNoiser or AI in version 8?

Cheers

12 hours ago, 53mph said:

Actualmente estoy en RX 7 Lite, ¿recomendarías obtener 8?

Las únicas cosas NUEVAS que puedo ver es el desplazamiento horizontal con trackpad (sin el cual puedo vivir), ver / editar hasta 32 archivos (bastante bueno para el trabajo por lotes) y Dehum mejorado.

Cualquier otra cosa bajo el capó que valga la pena obtener, para darle un contexto: hago una buena cantidad de grabaciones de campo (sonidos de la naturaleza, sonidos ambientales, etc.) y uso RX para limpiar o eliminar el ruido. ¿Han mejorado DeNoiser o AI en la versión 8?

Salud

I do not know what differences may exist between the versions of RX 7 and RX 8. I will start testing RX 8 within the next few days to decide if at the end of the month I get this offer

For what it's worth, I downloaded the demo version and compared the denoiser. I could find no perceptible difference in how it sounds of operates.

• Thanks 1