Westwood Instruments | SOLO STRINGS UNTAMED Collection Pricing Available

Simeon Amburgey

Westwood Instruments have created some amazing solo string libraries that take them to never before creative places. Now you can purchase all four as a collection with a generous discount.  Also if you already own any of the previous Untamed libraries, you will also receive a discount consideration to complete your collection. More info here: 

Westwood Instruments

1619664155_Westwoodpromo.thumb.jpg.3df5b12e67db41cb51384999d32079ba.jpg

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

I would love to get these, but unfortunately in this period, I cannot justify spending anymore money. I need to save all my pennies. 😔

But for those who have money to spare, I highly recommend Westwood. Great sound. 😎

If you have some of these you can submit the form with your email address (it's on the home page) and they will send you a discount code based on what you already have.  And you can also use the SSU10 coupon on top of that!  Awesome deal.  I had the Viola already and was waiting for sales on the others, but I really wanted the whole set.  I figured they wouldn't let you use the coupon with the partial bundle, but they did.  Very classy.

• Like 2