Export Arrangement Sync Problem

Psychotronic

Hi, folks.

I'm attempting to export a mix of an arrangement, and am getting timing issues as a result. The mix is a combination of audio tracks, midi drums (Superior Drummer), and a few loops -- only 10 tracks in total, and only  one fx bus. Initially, it was the drums and guitar that were out of sync, but I bounced the drums down to a single stereo audio track and that now lined up properly, but one guitar track is still behind by a beat. This only happens if I export as an arrangment. I can't figure out why, or how to fix it. Any ideas?

Scarlett Focusrite interface. I watched the video, but it doesn't account for the fact that a standard mix export is fine, while an arrangement mix export isn't. In addition, it's only one of a number of audio tracks that I personally recorded that are out of sync.

1 hour ago, Psychotronic said:

How do I get you the project file?

Zip it up and either PM it to @Jonathan Sasor , or send him a link to download it (e.g. from some cloud account like GoogleDrive or One Drive). He'll log it so that any of the devs can take a look. It might be worth saving it as a bundle file so the audio tracks are left intact - we need to see what is different about that guitar track which is causing the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure which update you are referring to.

There were some timing issue in 2021.04 build 144.

There have been several updates since build 144 to address them, the latest update is 2021.04 build 155. A link to the download is in this post