APD Offer: 83% Off AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

These are some of the world’s best guitars and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Acousticsamples creates virtual instruments focused on the perfect recreation of acoustic and electric instrument such as guitars, pianos, organs and more.

Originally $576, the whole bundle is now available for just $99.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $476). This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/
Deal expires on April 28th, 2021 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• 20GB+ total size uncompressed, 4GB with lossless compression
  • Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
  • Over 130 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
  • Integrated song builder to create songs within minutes and very easily
  • Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
  • Advanced bend control.
  • Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features

AUDIO DEMOS

VIDEOS

These guitars sound good, but are VERY difficult to use.    I bought these on a similar sale many years ago and they never get used.   Save your money and get one good guitar - there are other, much better, much easier to use guitars that the ones in this sale. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

These guitars sound good, but are VERY difficult to use.    I bought these on a similar sale many years ago and they never get used.   Save your money and get one good guitar - there are other, much better, much easier to use guitars that the ones in this sale. 

If you were to get one good guitar, which would you recommend?

42 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

I like the Ample Sound guitars - their Martin is my favorite acoustic and their Strat is my favorite electric.  I also love their upright bass.

+1.

Their Taylor, nylon, and 12-string are all great, too. They had a great sale last June, so hopefully that'll happen again.

• Like 1