Clips won;t bounce

Mo Jonez

Sonar X2 question... not sure if this is the right place, if not please point me.  Trying to bounce several clips in the same track together into one clip.  For some reason they won't bounce.  Has not happened before so wondering it there is something underlying the clips preventing them from merging together.  These are midi clips.

I have several  individual midi clips on the same track.  I want to join some of them together, but keep them on the same track.  In my other projects I have selected two or more clips and used the bounce to clips function to merge them into a single clip.  For some reason now, on certain tracks it will not merge the clips.

I will check if the clips are locked Chuck, thanks, but highly doubt it as I've never run into locked clips. 

Any other thoughts ?

Is it Instrument track, or is it MIDI track?

If it is Instrument Track, try to split the track (right clik on the track number, and select Split track). There may be automation data in the audio part of the VSTi track.

If its MIDI track, try to create new MIDI track, and copy the problematic clips into that new track, and then try bounce the new clips.

Hope it helps...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1