[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.04 Early Access

10 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Hi @Xel Ohh - it looks like it's getting confused with what MIDI channels it should be filtering out when doing the bounce. We'll look into this further, but in the meantime, setting the Arp's MIDI channel to either "All Channels", or the MIDI channel of the note event themselves will fix the issue:

image.png.990956e3cef3fec6e656b56cc3aeda3f.png

[EDIT] - @Xel Ohh , we've identified and fixed the issue here - the next update will have the fix.

Thanks I will try this didnt even notice that before in the midi channel.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 12:18 PM, Colin Nicholls said:

I just got a C0000005 crash in Cakewalk.exe. I was attempting to trip a project down to minimal size by deleting all clips up to a certain point. Then I enabled Ripple Edit (All) and pressed DELETE to remove the empty space.

Zipped .DMP file available here

This may not be a .04 EA issue but figured I'd post this here.

@Colin Nicholls Thanks dump shows the crash is while processing arrangement sections. Well fix it for the main release.

• Thanks 1

• Morten Saether changed the title to [CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.04 Early Access
On 4/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, Colin Nicholls said:

I just got a C0000005 crash in Cakewalk.exe. I was attempting to trip a project down to minimal size by deleting all clips up to a certain point. Then I enabled Ripple Edit (All) and pressed DELETE to remove the empty space.

Zipped .DMP file available here

This may not be a .04 EA issue but figured I'd post this here.

@Colin Nicholls - do you have a project that you can repro this on? If so, can you PM @Jonathan Sasor the cwp file, along with the time region you were deleting?

Thanks.