[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.04 Early Access

I get it here, but though I've downloaded and installed from the main link twice, the pc2a does not function. The led next to it's power switch shows some signal, but nothing else...

I did notice there was no difference in the filename for the download so I'm guessing I got the second file as my original but still not working here.

I do have the CA-2A if that makes any difference... It is performing correctly as usual...

Interesting...

I notice that the error message popup regarding incorrect installation of Concrete Limiter pops up every time I add or remove the PC2A (non working) ProChannel module. The Concrete Limiter itself (which I own) is working fine.

Edited by Keni

Just now, Doug Rintoul said:

Where am I supposed to see the PC2A? I do not see it in my list of VSTs.

It's only the ProChannel Module. Run a VST scan if you do so manually. Then you will see it in your available ProChannel Module list.

Do note that it's currently not working for everyone even when it does appear...

9 minutes ago, Keni said:

I get it here, but though I've downloaded and installed from the main link twice, the pc2a does not function. The led next to it's power switch shows some signal, but nothing else...

I did notice there was no difference in the filename for the download so I'm guessing I got the second file as my original but still not working here.

I do have the CA-2A if that makes any difference... It is performing correctly as usual...

Wait a bit and tried re-downloading. It took a while to propagate to my corner of the world too.

1 minute ago, scook said:

Copy/Paste special have always had options for tempo. They still work.

On my system, they do not work if the tempo events are the only items selected - the tempo check box of the copy/cut special dialogue is greyed out if the tempo events are the only items selected.

1 minute ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

@Keni if you run the rebuild_2 version of the installer, you shouldn't get any errors trying to insert pc2a. That said you're not getting anything you don't already have with CA2A, but not everyone else has that. 👍

What we do if already having CA2A+PC2A? Is the PC plugin overwritten or should we disable the old one first in the plugin manager?

12 minutes ago, Promidi said:

On my system, they do not work if the tempo events are the only items selected - the tempo check box of the copy/cut special dialogue is greyed out if the tempo events are the only items selected.

Here's a quick video showing tempo copy/paste using the dialogs

Er4Zw3M.gif