PA Voucher for EVERYONE

cclarry

The deals are great but the options I'd most like to get (Iron, Magnum-K or Cascade) are still on the expensive side. The SSL stuff also looks good but I already have two PA consoles and loads of similar plugins from Waves, so I think they'd be a little redundant. I think I'll go with SpecOps for $9. I haven't seen any interesting examples of this plugin in action but, at least, it's an unconventional tool that don't have tens of other equivalents and I bet I'll find some interesting uses for it.

PA is still sending out the Vouchers. As of last month, I have still received the $75 voucher at the beginning of the month for a while now.

I have expected to have this voucher to decrease in  value since the beginning of the year, but it hasn't.

I don't know what their present policy is on vouchers, my point is that my voucher hasn't changed in months.

12 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

wasn't it supposed to be based on actual spend in a rolling 12 month window?

Yes...but, from what I understood, they were soon ending the voucher program.
I don't exactly know when, but they said it was going to end.

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

Plugin Alliance just announced that they have sent everyone a $20
code and added 4 new deals.  Hasn't come yet, but HEADS UP!

Just use code PA-MEGA-20-OFF during checkout 
and save $20 on anything!

Thanks! just got Brainworx bx_rooMS for £8.53

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PAL Music said:

I was thinking of picking up The Black Box or SPL Iron . Anyone have these that can chime in?

Both are one of the best PA stuff around ....

• Like 1

4 New Deals Added

bx_delay 2500

An innovative delay plugin with signature Brainworx M/S and effects processing like Ducking & Distortion. Your new go to delay plugin!

$199 $39
Plus local VAT taxes in Europe*
Save 80% this week!

bx_2098 EQ

Inspired by the famous Amek 9098 EQ! Then Brainworx added their patent-pending TMT and signature M/S processing.

$249 $39
Save 85% this week!

bx_XL V2 - M/S Limiter

Loud Done Right! bx_XL V2 is a professional M/S Stereo Mastering Limiter. Make your mixes competitively loud but retain desirable dynamics!

$329 $39
Save 88% this week!

bx_dynEQ - Dynamic EQ

A truly unique approach to dynamic EQ. Innovative M/S cross-trigger features for results simply not possible with any other Equalizer.

$299 $39
Save 87% this week!

bx_delay 2500

An innovative delay plugin with signature Brainworx M/S and effects processing like Ducking & Distortion. Your new go to delay plugin!

$199 $39
Save 80% this week!

bx_2098 EQ

Inspired by the famous Amek 9098 EQ! Then Brainworx added their patent-pending TMT and signature M/S processing.

$249 $39
Save 85% this week!

bx_XL V2 - M/S Limiter

Loud Done Right! bx_XL V2 is a professional M/S Stereo Mastering Limiter. Make your mixes competitively loud but retain desirable dynamics!

$329 $39
Save 88% this week!

bx_dynEQ - Dynamic EQ

A truly unique approach to dynamic EQ. Innovative M/S cross-trigger features for results simply not possible with any other Equalizer.

$299 $39
Save 87% this week!