The Way Love Is

RexRed

Hi Rex

I really like this - I think this could be a great track once you've finished it.

Few observations - at the beginning your voice sounds a bit strained, as the song goes on it settles nicely!

At the start there are some plectrum noises which personally i would try and reduce a bit.

I think some double tracking or harmonies on the chorus / you are the way love is,  could sound great

Guitar solo is a bit lost

As I said all small comments not criticisms, I really like this track, cant wait to hear it when you have finished it.

Nigel

Another Great one started! You sure have been busy lately..  I liked the Dylan feel of the vocals on this one. I also thought the solo didn't quite come thru as Bajan Blue mentioned. Maybe even a different type of guitar FX.  I also believe this is another one where a cello section would fit in perfectly.     mark

I fixed the guitar solo, it is not perfect in sync but it is more up front. I added some back up vocals and a harmonica. :) Made the overall stereo field of the song a bit wider too. Got more to do but I feel better about it now. 

Love the guitar work, the rhythm - vocals are great. I got a Van Morrison vibe. Keep it going! Maybe the bass could come up a bit, but it has a really organic tone. Love that, and the harmonica was sweet as well.

You've been waiting for that train for ages now, maybe it's not coming? While you're waiting, maybe grab a weedwhacker and clean up those tracks?  :)

cheers,

-Tom