Fishman Tripleplay

Hoping someone can fill me in on what I may not be doing right.

I used FTP in older version of Sonar Producer and all worked fine, but now that I'm using Bandlab Cakewalk i'm not getting any sound. It loads the FTP VST as it should, I can choose an instrument and all the LED's in FTP are showing a signal, but for the life of me can't figure out why I'm not hearing anything. The FTP works fine outside of Cakewalk. Is it perhaps this new Bandlab version doesn't support the FTP?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance for your help.

If it worked in SONAR, it should work in CbB. I do not have the device but may be able to help with a little more info.

Which version of SONAR does it work with?

Can you describe how you are adding the plug-in to the project and how the instrument assignment is made?

Thanks for the reply scook!  I'm at work right now but will follow up with the info when I get home.

I'm thinking it was sonar producer 3.  I followed a couple of videos on youtube about how to install and use FTP in sonar and thats  what worked before, but no luck this time. I going to start up my old version of Sonar Producer tonight and see i f I have the same issue or not.

thanks again

• 1 month later...