Joey Sturgis Gang Vocals - FREE

cclarry

I guess because so many people couldn't do Spring Break this year?

Fratboy sample pack begs for the application of Freakshow Industries FX to it.

Freakshow, Glitchmachines, Unfiltered Audio, daddy's brought you a lovely dinner. BYOME, MISHBY, Cataract, remember that everyone needs to eat, and some friends from W.A. Production might show up at the party. Instant Delay and Dumpster Fire get to go first because they're the littlest.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mibby said:

Oh hey, I just got the "you left something in your cart" email.   Wee!

I wonder if getting on 99% percent of your customer's nerves is worth the one or two extra sales that a company gets from those emails. 

• Like 1

Last night I decided to put my money where my mouth is and created a song using nothing as audio sources but JST Frat Gang Vocals samples. The rest is courtesy of my plug-in collection. These include FX from Freakshow Industries, Glitchmachines, Unfiltered Audio, W.A. Production, Cableguys, Audiomodern, and Native Instruments.

It's true what they say that these days all you need is a sample pack and FX to make a hit record.

Plato's Cavemen: "Delta Beta Glee."

Edited by Starship Krupa
Stupid BandLab link wouldn't work
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Last night I decided to put my money where my mouth is and created a song using nothing as audio sources but JST Frat Gang Vocals samples. The rest is courtesy of my plug-in collection. These include FX from Freakshow Industries, Glitchmachines, Unfiltered Audio, W.A. Production, Cableguys, Audiomodern, and Native Instruments.

It's true what they say that these days all you need is a sample pack and FX to make a hit record.

Plato's Cavemen: "Delta Beta Glee."

If anything I think that you just proved the opposite of that.😀

• Haha 1