Buy or upgrade to Samplitude Pro X5/Suite and get Pro X6 Free in May

cclarry

1 minute ago, Paul Young said:

Magix is a money pit when it comes to frequent upgrades. 

If you use it professionally it isn't that bad but for us hobbyists I agree.  I didn't upgrade to V5 as I didn't see the need.  For me Studio One makes more sense keeping more current but I still didn't upgrade even at the last sale price. 

2 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

If you use it professionally it isn't that bad but for us hobbyists I agree.  I didn't upgrade to V5 as I didn't see the need.  For me Studio One makes more sense keeping more current but I still didn't upgrade even at the last sale price. 

The upgrade still costs less than Live's Suite to Suite upgrade.  You do get Soundforge and Spectral Layers.  If they threw in Acid Pro I would probably jump at this.  Their Independence Pro and virtual instruments is more of a turn off.  I never installed their VIs in Acid Pro because the samples don't have the option to be on another drive.

• Like 1

When Sonar stopped and that is when I got Samplitude and would be fine going deeper into it.  I got more use out of Spectral Layers and if they have a super sale later in the year maybe I will upgrade for that more then for Samplitude :D

• Like 1

Perfect your audio productions

Get Samplitude Pro X6 Suite now for free ahead of release - when you purchase the current Pro X5 Suite.

Diverse effects from coreFX Suite and Convology XT Complete for legendary reverb are also included for free.

Get ready to discover the latest versions of Celemony Melodyne essential, iZotope RX8 Elements and Steinberg SpectraLayers 7 + 8 (update to version 8 will be delivered free of charge when available), Sound Forge Pro 14