"Clarify"

PhonoBrainer

On 4/12/2021 at 6:22 AM, Ruralrocker2010 said:

One thing I forgot about this forum was how inspiring other peoples work can be. The first note of this piece inspired me to want to jump on to my machine!

Now that I've finished it I have to say it's a GREAT piece. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks RR, glad you liked it and yes there is lots of inspiration to be had around these parts. Thanks for the comment and the listen!

On 4/12/2021 at 11:52 AM, Lynn Wilson said:

This is a relaxing and meditative work of art that is needed in these times.  I've been in many waiting rooms that could use a piece of music like this to calm anxiety while waiting for an appointment for whatever.  Fabulous!

Lynn, thanks! I would have accepted "on hold music" but waiting room, lofty heights for this song indeed!  :)

I was going for exactly that mellow thing and I find myself nearly drifting off to sleep when I listen to it. Or it's just past my nap time.

thanks!

-Tom

On 4/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, Paul Bush said:

Liked it a lot, great recording just lovely pulled at my emotions  cheers ..

Thanks Paul for the comment!

On 4/16/2021 at 4:44 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Nice job on this composition - very pleasant and relaxing.  The mix sounds quite good to my ears. Nicely done.

Thanks Douglas, appreciate it!

On 4/16/2021 at 2:10 PM, bjornpdx said:

Tom, very nice. Relaxing as all get out. Wasn't sure if that repetitive note was working for me but it fit right in there after a while. Kind of hypnotic actually.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn! I was going for a kind of hypnotic heartbeat rhythm, glad it worked for ya.

Ooh very Einaudi in style and much as I loved "Tin Foil Hat" (and I really did love it), you're on top form with this. It's so very difficult to play consistently at this tempo and make it sound so effortless. Simply divine.

Andy

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, AndyB01 said:

Ooh very Einaudi in style and much as I loved "Tin Foil Hat" (and I really did love it), you're on top form with this. It's so very difficult to play consistently at this tempo and make it sound so effortless. Simply divine.

Andy

Howdy Andy! Thanks heaps! Thanks for the tinfoil remark as well, I'm looking forward to a mix cleanup and vid for that one as well. Hope I get to hear some of your new stuff soon?

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 1:49 PM, Jesse Screed said:

esoul, it has been a while, I think, since you have posted a tune.  Very relaxing, this brought me  to a different reality after listening to Bjorns Casbah.  I too like the drone.

I just took a deep breath, the first one all day!   Thanks

Thanks! Yeah, like a year maybe? It's a blur inside of a time warp inside of a night terror. Inside of a ground hog.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:48 AM, DeeringAmps said:

This'll lower the blood pressure for sure! Thanks.

t

"This'll" is not a contraction of "this will"; learn somethin everyday I guess...

Is it "this shall"?

Or does thistle lower the bp?

Another mystery . . . anyways, thanks much!

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2021 at 6:29 AM, emeraldsoul said:

Howdy Andy! Thanks heaps! Thanks for the tinfoil remark as well, I'm looking forward to a mix cleanup and vid for that one as well. Hope I get to hear some of your new stuff soon?

Cheers Tom, been pretty busy of late so no time for music - I have so much half-baked stuff and stems of ideas - probably only ten percent of it is worth progressing but I'm an eternal optimist. 😉

I'd also like to remaster a lot of my old stuff - I listened to some of it recently and - ouch.

Andy

Edited by AndyB01

This is a beautiful piece of music and the visuals are stunning.  I thought that the black screen transitions were very creative.  Even an old rock n roller/Blues lover like me can appreciate the mood that you have created in this song/video.  To my tired old ears the mix sounded darn near perfect. Well done!!!!!