"Clarify"

PhonoBrainer

Thanks y'all! Cleaned up the mix a little, and made a video  - any comments are most welcome! If you can take your Youtube resolution up to 1440p, maybe let me know how crisp it looks? Experimenting . . .

Would love any mix comments or anything else - thanks!

cheers,

-Tom

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Like 5

Thanks David, and yes I feel your age, and the occasion to calm oneself in this world of irritating uncertainties should not be passed by.

The picture was kipped from the internet, it looks like an artist put some Norway fjords into a Photoshop fisheye lens thing. just a guess.

Many thanks for listening . . .

Edited by emeraldsoul

Yikes, I can't feel my toes after this. Very peaceful and effective escape from all that's happening in life these days  . . . I will surely play this on on my Monday AM commute. Especially like the outro with the water and birds. All through a great touch on the keyboards . . . thanks so much for the interlude.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 8:35 PM, noynekker said:

Yikes, I can't feel my toes after this. Very peaceful and effective escape from all that's happening in life these days  . . . I will surely play this on on my Monday AM commute. Especially like the outro with the water and birds. All through a great touch on the keyboards . . . thanks so much for the interlude.

Much obliged, glad it's a soother! Watch out for the neuropathy, that's how my feet often feel!  :)

cheers,

-Tom

Soothing. There are only small variations to the main theme but yet it feels constantly evolving and never repetitive. The recurring base note gives this piece its unique character. I really liked it. As for details, maybe the water at the end flows a little bit too fast to be consistent with the overall serenity.

Just my two öre.

• Thanks 1