Bounce to tracks how to use

I am not understanding how the export window works.  I have 3 songs and I want to put them onto cd, but when I exported the audio only the last song ended up on the cd.  But I see an option to bounce to tracks, is that reducing all the parts, which in this case I'm dealing with a song level. So is that not relevant?  Why would only the 3rd song be exported but not the entire track with the 3 songs?

Export is used to create files for use outside of the project.

Bounce to tracks is a function to manipulate data at the track level inside the project.

If export is creating a single file containing the last song, it may be because the clip(s) for the last song are selected and the other clips are not.

By default, export creates a file from all the data in a project unless there is an active selection. If clips are selected, export uses the selection.

So, before exporting either selected everything, clear the current selection or click the project radio button in the Export module to export the entire project.

My preference is select all the tracks to export then select the start and end time to export. When exporting the entire project, the time-based selection is sufficient.

Or 

Is this a question about the Audio CD burner