From PreSonus, for Studio One Customers: BASSROOM for free!

abacab

We’ve partnered with our friends over at Mastering The Mix to give Studio One customers BASSROOM for free!

BASSROOM is a final mix and mastering EQ that helps beginners and pros get their low-end sounding great. It does this by delivering exceptional sound quality and suggesting genre-specific EQ adjustments a great audio engineer in a world-class studio would make.

Here is your license code: [check your promo email].

Click here for installer and redeem instructions:  https://www.masteringthemix.com/pages/redeem-your-free-gift

• Thanks 6

I have not received it yet either, but I discovered a bunch of freebies in my https://my.presonus.com/products/add-ons  that I was not even aware of.  Thanks OP for getting me to check.  AFIK the third party stuff works in other DAWS as well.  I expect the BassRoom will appear there soon.

-edit-  I just discovered that I opted out of all Presonus emails.  I can't seem to turn them back on, so I will have to check the account once in a while :)

Edited by Brian Lawler
additional info

I received the e-mail from PreSonus this morning (California, USA).  The e-mail has a license code and link to download from "Mastering The Mix"  (as abacab described in the OP). 

I don't have any plug-ins from Mastering The Mix.  I suppose it's worth checking them out.

I guess I will have to miss this deal since I have been using it about a year. I dismissed this plugin at first because of the odd gui. A month or two later I had a music buddy that was telling me about this great new bass eq he found. (Bassroom) lol. So I had to load it up again. This time I fell in love with it and it lives on my master bus on every project.  Spend some time with it before you decide about it.  Then look at mixroom. I’m not into that auto stuff so much but these are nice eq’s and the auto stuff is a nice starting point. 

Edited by Marwood
Spelling.
  • Thanks 1

trying to send ticket through my.presonus.com support and it gives me all the time error, anyone has working direct email for support please?

if someone wants to trade bassroom for some other plugin please pm me and i will send you list

thx

Edited by dee

41 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Got mine.

Sadly I thought they were going to give me (another) room for more bass guitars.

All I got was one free plugin.

I think you need to have your cup of coffee Ed.  If you already did you didn't make it strong enough ;)

• Haha 1