Inspired Acoustics - Inspirata Update

Frank

Run Inspired Acoustics Connect.

Changes:

v1.0.22

(Fix): ProTools gave false RAM outage error messages on Mac version of Inspirata. Even though there was no RAM outage on the system, the frequent appearance of the error message was inconvenient. We circumvented this in the latest version of Inspirata by implementing a legacy memory mapping method for the ProTools Mac only. This way the error message does not appear any more. Once the ProTools issue is fixed by Avid, we will re-add the modern memory management methods.

(Fix): Earlier, the plugin opened up each time with the BASIC page as the active page. Now Inspirata opens up with the last active page that was used before closing the GUI.

(Fix): The issues regarding Digital Performer validation errors are solved.

(Fix): In some DAWs, the GUI hangs were experienced when the LATE tab was selected in Inspirata. This problem is solved.

(Improvement): Plugin performance and stability is greatly improved due to signal processing optimization.

(Improvement): A new feature is added to the SPEAKER SETUP tab called LOCK PAIRS. When enabled, the angles of the paired speakers will change together to keep the symmetry. The improvement is that this function can be disabled, so that asymmetrical speaker azimuth angles can be achieved. The feature is enabled by default.

(Improvement): The time of loading the GUI of INSPIRATA has been shortened.

(Improvement): When deleting or overwriting a user preset, Inspirata will ask for confirmation to help prevent unwanted actions.

(Improvement): The Settings menu contains new configuration options regarding whether the low-cut/high-cut filtering is applied to the wet signal only, to the dry signal only, or to both signals.

(Improvement): A warning message is displayed when no room files are found in the designated folders.

(Improvement): When no room is selected inside Inspirata, the plugin automatically operates in Bypass mode and it does not mute the signal

(Improvement): An automatic routing-matrix function is available. When initializing Inspirata on a track, the default number of sound sources will be equal to the channel count of the track and the routing matrix will be filled out automatically. You can disable the function and do manual routing by un-tick the AUTO option under the routing matrix.

(Improvement): Specific speaker azimuth angles can be set up by double clicking on the corresponding speaker(s) and typing in the desired numbers in degrees.

(Change): The built-in default room (Lisinski Small Hall) that was part of the plugin installer in the windows versions is removed. The size of the plugin installer is considerably smaller and updates are much smoother this way. The room is naturally still available in the Roompack.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone updated to version 1.0.22?

I'm still on 1.0.19 and when I open Run Inspired Acoustics Connect, I don't see any update.

Is there some trick I have to do such as deleting the existing files/uninstalling?

Thanks for any help.

15 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Has anyone updated to version 1.0.22?

I'm still on 1.0.19 and when I open Run Inspired Acoustics Connect, I don't see any update.

Is there some trick I have to do such as deleting the existing files/uninstalling?

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I did it in the following way:

Start the Connect tool - press the down arrow on the right - delete the already downloaded files - press the start arrow twice 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hi,

I did it in the following way:

Start the Connect tool - press the down arrow on the right - delete the already downloaded files - press the start arrow twice 

Worked great. Thanks.