Wave Alchemy bassynth 50% off

Joakim

Wave  alchemy bassynth 50% off, now £74.98

Feature List

• Available in Standalone, VST, AU and AAX formats. BASSYNTH is powered by FREE Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Full version of Kontakt is NOTrequired
  • Forward-thinking, truly modern Bass Engine powered by a ground-breaking library of 800+ multi-sampled sound sources, oscillators, Foley & wavetables
  • 290 beautifully crafted, forward-thinking presets covering all modern genres
  • Advanced Sound Design Engine for creating and layering ground-breaking, expressive bass patches and beyond
  • Filters, modulation, FX and all sound design parameters available per Voice
  • 8 voices of Unison per Layer, with detune, stereo spread and wet/dry control
  • etc etc

www.wavealchemy.co.uk/bassynth/pid190/ 

Edited by Joakim
price added
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Mesh said:

Very nice sounding synth...anyone have this?

I bought it. I love synths with tag based presets browsers as I can quickly find sounds and tweak them, The sounds are great and it can do a lot of things but the presets gravitates to modern big bass sounds. The only I will say that it’s deep, and like some of their other synths it takes some time to get your head around it. It’s perfect for sound design etc though and the presets get you to a starting point quickly.

• Thanks 1