New single released by Something Stupid - Check it out!

LittleStudios

Brilliant!!! This was pure entertainment and an absolute hoot.  Great video (cleverly done) and a great song with cool lyrics.  Oh ya, great performance and production on the song and video.  I can't remember the name of the film but I do remember the quote by one of the characters in it: "...  old men are invisible."  The quote might be appropriate to this production.  Being a "Boomer" it might even apply to me.   Y'all look like you must put on a great show.

10 hours ago, freddy j said:

Brilliant!!! This was pure entertainment and an absolute hoot.  Great video (cleverly done) and a great song with cool lyrics.  Oh ya, great performance and production on the song and video.  I can't remember the name of the film but I do remember the quote by one of the characters in it: "...  old men are invisible."  The quote might be appropriate to this production.  Being a "Boomer" it might even apply to me.   Y'all look like you must put on a great show.

This,  your shows must be wildly entertaining.  Good tune to boot.  I always thought *the man* was something to do with authority, not coolness (per se).  If you  play in portland let me know.

On 4/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, David Sprouse said:

This,  your shows must be wildly entertaining.  Good tune to boot.  I always thought *the man* was something to do with authority, not coolness (per se).  If you  play in portland let me know.

Portland, Maine - I bet they've played there!  :)

I dug it and the video, nice presentation, made me smile. Good luck with the tomfoolery!

cheers,

-Tom