ZOOM L12

Jose Pires

Question

Hello

I am not sure if this topic has been asked here but here it is:

I  purchase a Zoom l12  that i been use for the last month everything works like a charm until last Monday 

after some windows 10 update now the Zoom L12 shows on my settings but when i hit the space bar to start play i get the error message

Error: "Unable to open audio record device

JP

4 answers to this question

Most often this is due to Windows resetting the audio preferences after an update.
Check that your sampling rate and bit depth match in CbB and whatever audio device you are using and that your preferred device is actually the one selected.

Thanks John and57 Gregy  for the quick response, i have all the Zoom inputs and outputs selected.

i think the problem is not on Zoom l12 because i also use Cubase everything is working fine in Cubase.

unfortunately i don't know Cubase that good to stick with it, i been a Sonar User for many years.

JP

Edited by Jose Pires

OK Cubase- this means you also probably ended up with the Steinberg Generic ASIO driver as your Recording Latency adjustment.   see last picture at bottom where it say's device  this should say Zoom. Look at your settings and make sure they look just like mine, only difference will be instead of Motu your will say Zoom. 

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (52).png

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

Edited by John Vere