(*&SDF%%$SDF08

ABull

“Society is invincible—to a certain degree. But your real life is your own, and nothing can touch it. There is no power on earth that can prevent your criticizing and despising mediocrity—nothing that can stop you retreating into splendour and beauty—into the thoughts and beliefs that make the real life—the real you.”  ― E M Forster, Where Angels Fear to Tread

On 4/21/2021 at 4:03 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

It's a cool song and you did a top-notch job on the vocal - my only crit is the drum track - it's not quite in the groove at times, especially in the beginning of the song.  But I know, programming drums can be difficult. Nice job overall.

Hey Douglas, thanks for listening and those specific comments -- I agree with you about the drums so I remixed it -- thank you for your ears, mate! -- Allan.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 11:02 AM, freddy j said:

Love the retro feel to this song.  I really enjoyed the story being told by the lyrics.  Well done Allan!!

Thanks much Freddy -- glad ya like it -- :) -- Allan.

On 4/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, Paul Bush said:

I just love your melodies ,  harmonies , and well the text is just a bit quirky and thats good . great original song cheers

Thanks Paul -- coming from you that's quite the compliment -- Allan.

17 hours ago, ABull said:

Thanks Paul -- coming from you that's quite the compliment -- Allan.

Hi Allan , I know how difficult it is to write songs  I really struggle at times where I just hit a brick wall and more often than not, file it for another day, or persivere and thatsjust  bloody painfull so I can appriciate the work you put into your songs  I just dont have the guts to be quirky or original and have enough self confidence to be so I aim at the middle of the road way too often and that`s not what music is all about ...keep doing what youre doing  and i´ll keep listening ..cheers Paul