Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hidden Symmetry

Sienna Car Stereo mix

Recommended Posts

thanks jack, not sure how badly these test mixes are translating. I'm mixing these latest batch of tracks with my ATH- M30 cans only, not using any speakers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great song. Amazing guitar solos and musicianship over all.

I have these headphones. I'll be demoing Sienna to test my mixes.

Ron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what Sienna is, but sounds great to me. Excellent guitar work there. It's not really like Steely Dan, but certain parts have that sort of feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ron D said:

Great song. Amazing guitar solos and musicianship over all.

I have these headphones. I'll be demoing Sienna to test my mixes.

Ron

Thanks Ron, I'm still learning how to use it myself. I've only mixed using these cans so far.

12 hours ago, Andrew Rhodes said:

No idea what Sienna is, but sounds great to me. Excellent guitar work there. It's not really like Steely Dan, but certain parts have that sort of feel.

Hi Andrew, Sienna is headphone mixing software I started demoing. I prefer mixing on speakers but this software is pretty cool. I'm using it on some older pop/rock tunes to test. I'm doing a tune a day, at this point I might release a 10 track album of headphone mixes!

Thanks for listening & the feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear a Foreigner vibe here .. my goto band  excellent writing  ... as usual 

ALB

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great vocals, a really good track, well played and I think the mix sounds good

Enjoyed the listen

Cool

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absoflippinlutely great song, performance and production.  You have indeed created a very professional sounding piece.  Your vocals and delivery are great!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 9:23 AM, SupaReels said:

I hear a Foreigner vibe here .. my goto band  excellent writing  ... as usual 

ALB

Steve

Thanks Steve, always dug Foreigner. Great tunes, Lou Gramm had a killer voice. I've seen Kelly Hansen on the tube & he's a perfect fit for the band.

23 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

What a great voice,is that you?  Everything fits together perfectly.

Thanks David, I'm only doing the bv's..

15 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Great vocals, a really good track, well played and I think the mix sounds good

Enjoyed the listen

Cool

Nigel

 

Thanks Nigel, these are rather old & poorly recorded projects. I'm finding this headphone mixing software somewhat helpful. When I've done 10 tracks I'll check all the mixes on speakers, a scary thought! Thanks for the positive feedback.

11 hours ago, freddy j said:

Absoflippinlutely great song, performance and production.  You have indeed created a very professional sounding piece.  Your vocals and delivery are great!

 

Thanks freddy , that's Absoflippinlutely appreciated!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ! Wow ! (yes, one wow was not enough) What a great song, and a perfectly shiny mix . . . nothing predictable or repetitive in this one, jazz infused . . . what great creativity and songwriting, mixing skills are top notch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this tune and this sound!  It reminds me of an 80's group, Bourgeois Tagg, that influenced me greatly.  I'll be checking out Sienna before long.  Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...