Free 4 Voice Vocal Doubling and Harmonizing VST

Bill Phillips

Question

Is anyone aware of a free 4-voice vocal doubling and harmonizing VST similar to the one from Waves? I have the iZotope Music Production Suite which includes Nectar which has a harmonizing plugin and I have the free iZotope Vocal Doubler. But I'm looking for something similar to  the Waves plugin for a Mixing Template that I'm building using only free plugins. I've looked and haven't found anything but am often surprised by what the folks on this forum have found that that I can't. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Not free but you might have this one if you own Sonar. It's an odd one because it shows by default on the excluded Plug in list. You have to opene the Plug in Manager and check the Excluded plug in list and enable it. But this is a powerful little processor. 

312722398_Screenshot(73).thumb.png.ba567dbed507d36b007e3b8bfbad8d09.png

13 hours ago, John Vere said:

Not free but you might have this one if you own Sonar. It's an odd one because it shows by default on the excluded Plug in list. You have to opene the Plug in Manager and check the Excluded plug in list and enable it. But this is a powerful little processor. 

312722398_Screenshot(73).thumb.png.ba567dbed507d36b007e3b8bfbad8d09.png

Thanks. I do have that and had forgotten it has a vocal doubler. Haven't used it for a while. But I'm looking for a doubler with 4 tweakable voices like the Waves one. I'm guessing I'm out of luck.