It's All For Sale REVISED (Freddy J and Lynn Wilson)

freddy j

I'm glad you guys took the time to tinker around with this.  I really like it, just a well crafted and recorded song.  You guys should really do more collabs together, there is a chemistry there and it would be shame to not let the juices mingle.

• Like 1

Thanks Douglas!  I very much appreciate your listening to and commenting on this song.  Lynn had a great deal to do with shaping this song and bring it into the 21st century.  He is indeed quite a talent!

Hi tom.  Well I am glad that you found us.  Lynn has a much better understanding of all the bells, whistles and stuff to make a song sound good than do I.  Hopefully, some of it will be absorbed by me.  Thanks for your comments and encouragement pal!

Hi Wookiee.  I get what you are saying.  Actually, this was song was an attempt to disparage greed and wealth disparity.  Having worked through the last two years of high school, and undergraduate and graduate school, I did develop some of that focus that you mention.  I didn't have a lot of "things" but I did learn to appreciate the good moments. "Carpe Momentum"!  Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Hey Jesse.  Thanks for the kind words.  BTW , i enjoyed your post "Jam With A New Band".  BTW @2  there may be another collab posted shortly.

• Like 2