Deals/Sub/Subforum - Larry deserves better!

Fwrend

Just a thought....

I like the added Subforums which in reality should have been done (and was lobbied for) from the beginning.  However, wouldn't it have also made sense to move the Deals forum up with the Subforum big boys?  Deals include both Hardware & Software and is one the most trafficked on the website IMHO. 

....just a thought.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 7

Every time I've seen a change like that on a forum it also included other major changes that screwed the users in some way.

Look how long it took to make the current changed and how many things changed ...

Careful what you wish for. You may get it.

19 minutes ago, craigb said:

Well, based on YOUR choice, I'm apparently a lover and you're a fighter!  🤣

(And neither of us appears to be doing a great job at either! 😜

You're not talking about what happened last night when you came over are you?

Sometimes one is just not in the mood.

Regardless of how adept people are with their instruments, they can still be out of tune with one another, creating dissonance in place of sweet harmony.

Edited by Fret Flintstone

Yes, it might be time to re-evaluate the new forum changes, some things are working and may deserve promotion, others not so much and can be combined. I find it a little confusing with so many subforums and navigation, not to criticize what has been done because you never know what will happen until you actually introduce the changes, it is early days and I know that introducing the changes is a work in progress. Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General

News and Announcements
Frequently asked questions
Product release info
Feedback loop

Cakewalk

Cakewalk by Bandlab (subforum: Early access program)
Hardware
Instruments and Effects
UI Themes
Templates and Presets (subforum: Articulation/Drum maps)

Community

Tutorials
Music Production Discussion (subforum: Deals)
Songs
The Coffee House

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It covers all the current sections, just moved some stuff around and combined some subforums.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, Fret Flintstone said:

All that is needed is

The Coffee House (Sub-forum: Deals)

DONE!

Nah, you need to have a general area to dump all the other crap in or we'll have to wade through it all the time.😀