Tascam TM-80 Studio Condenser Microphone + more $35 + Free Ship

e-cue

Funny, I just threw one of these out. I had it about 4-5 years, and finally decided to try it. The mount worked ok, but the connections on the mic were totally dodgy.  A half mm one way or another and the connection was lost. I didn’t feel at all up for taking it apart, so out it went. 

we just be happening to watch reruns of ‘only fools and horses’,  and this is exactly the type of thing Del-boy would be selling in the market!  

Edited by balinas
Clarification!

I have one. IIRC it's dodgy too. Although it takes up space, it's not taking up valuable space.

I also have 2 of the MCA version of this same mic. They are not awful. I just had the tweak done to them.

edit: OH, my bad. I have the Tascam LD-74, not the TM-80.

Edited by Bapu

This mic is AWESOME, unbelievable for the price really. I have tons of mics and have been using this one for almost everything for the last couple of years. I've had sax players with expensive Neumanns commenting on how great the sax sound was on some tracks I've done with this....

R

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

I'm a little confused....the heading sounding like this were selling for $35.  Currently it is on sale at B&H for $59.99

Maybe folks started buying them as a result of this post, so they pushed up the price.  😁

1 hour ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

I'm a little confused....the heading sounding like this were selling for $35.  Currently it is on sale at B&H for $59.99

Sorry- they listed this as "sold out" this morning, and now it's back up at -$10 off it's listed "Regular price" ($35 was supposed to be half off).