Play different MIDI sequences wirelessly/simultaneously on multiple real instruments?

BachFugue

Is there any way to do the above? I can play different MIDI tracks on multiple real instruments simultaneously through separate USB ports/cables -- can it be done over WIFI, bluetooth or whatever? Have been reading up on the Yamaha UD-UDBT01 etc.  

Confess I'm using Sonar 7, but maybe whatever the answer is re Cakewalk by Bandlab, it will apply to my 7 too.  (Surely CbyBL users will find the answer useful as well.) I've scoured the net for this info and stopped in at a music store today -- no luck. 

A very simple fer instance -- read carefully please: I want to place two Casio Privias on different sides of a small church for Cakewalk MIDI to play duets on, for instance a concerto. I will input the string orchestra on one Cakewalk MIDI track to play wirelessly on one Privia and the solo piano part on the other, ditto. Layering it on one keyboard won't do, because you can't edit those and spatial separation is half the point here -- I'll also want real antiphony from opposite ends of the church sometimes.  The computer has to stay in a front corner of the building, but line of sight will theoretically be possible. 

Webmaster: if you don't accept this thread, can you give me the advice please? 😊 

Edited by BachFugue
clarity