Moving to New PC

Dave Oliffe

Hi folks, as the title suggests, I'll soon have a new PC and will be installing CbB on it. My concern is that I am going to lose plugins or parts of the PRO Channel that are important to me, because I was a Sonar X3 Producer owner previously. So my questions are:

1.  Is there a comprehensive list of exactly what is included in a fresh install of CbB (I can't find one that's up to date)
  2. Is there a way I can simply carry over Sonar Producer stuff I might lose and reinstall them once I'm set up on the new machine? (eg - can I drag and drop files onto an external HD to carry across somehow?)
  3. Specifically, I'm interested in preserving the following above all else: Pro Channel compressors, pro channel saturation, pro channel style dial stuff, BREVERB 2,  VX-64 Vocal Strip, all the Blue Tubes stuff, TH3 - so if anyone can comment on these specific things, that will really help.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Dave

Edited by Dave Oliffe

37 minutes ago, bdickens said:

Install X3 on the new computer and then install CbB.

....I didn't think of that. I didn't realise that could still be done! Where can I download X3 from again? Sorry, my other issue is that before I installed CbB, I had 3 years out of music production altogether, so when I returned lots had changed!