My moves

Bapu

It started  last year. Took my old 4GB max mobo out of a box to build my new Super DAW Computer.

Move the old 32GB DAW box to the side.

Yesterday I moved the OS drive of my main InterNests computer out of my 8GB max mobo to the 32GB mobo and then cloned the OS drive to SSD.

Then I moved the OS drive from the 4GB mobo to the 8GB max mobo.

They are both now fully updated to Win 10 64bit 20H2. The DAW is still on 1909.

Whew, I'm tired.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bapu said:
7 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Pfft .... mine is from 2017.

Jellyfish I Am

Pfft(2) ....

Straummy cares not for marine gelatinous Medusozoa.

'Tis Windows 3.1 all the way for 

m e

b

a

b

y

44 minutes ago, Bapu said:

For the right price. Do you still have those quavers?

No, but I have the empty packet.

Imagine that - you could impress people by telling them that you made a packet by selling the movie rights to a story that you wrote.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, paulo said:

No, but I have the empty packet.

Imagine that - you could impress people by telling them that you made a packet by selling the movie rights to a story that you wrote.

Prolly end up with some explosions and the guy gets the girl.

Total Hollywooded up that.

19 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:
3 hours ago, craigb said:

14324_pd3156343_2_.jpg

That's one of the lesser known/talked about side effects of the opi pain meds I'm on. It requires you to take bushels of this. 

It could be a lot worse 🙄

It could be me 😉

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Prolly end up with some explosions and the guy gets the girl.

Nah. I was gonna bring it up to date....

The tinkering of the mobo's inadvertently releases a non existent computer virus that it is said will kill all the computers in the world, which the non-gender specific hero character, braigc, has to fight all alone because of not being allowed out and the worldwide banning of the expression of electronic opinions contrary to those dictated by the other main character, Willomena Fences, who somehow made billions despite not really knowing much about how computers work, let alone viruses, but is suddenly an expert on everything.

Willomena claims to have spent all the money on some special water to inject into all the mobos to stop then from dying. braigc is powerless to stop Willomena's epic fraud and has to sit at home dismayed that all the computer's owners are standing in line for Willomema's special water, not realising that rather than save them, it will actually kill them because nobody thought to question the wisdom of injecting untested special water into computers that were actually not even broken in the first place.

In the end Willomena makes even more money from selling new computers to everyone despite being the one that killed them all because they were able to blame the fact that it didn't work on a few rebels who hid their computers away and didn't inject Willomena's special water into them. Strangely these are the only computers left from the old world that still work in the new world, but nobody seems to question that. However, braigc is not done and vows to get even with Willomena by throwing long needles in a specific order, a skill than unbeknown to him he has been practicing for many years, with seemingly little point..............

until now.

To be continued.......]

Cue Aerosmith with the cunningly crafted theme music, thus making the whole thing music related. 

(sorry Gregy, Steven is just too charming to refuse).

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, paulo said:

Nah. I was gonna bring it up to date....

The tinkering of the mobo's inadvertently releases a non existent computer virus that it is said will kill all the computers in the world, which the non-gender specific hero character, braigc, has to fight all alone because of not being allowed out and the worldwide banning of the expression of electronic opinions contrary to those dictated by the other main character, Willomena Fences, who somehow made a billions despite not really knowing much about how computers work, let alone viruses, but is suddenly an expert on everything.

Willomena claims to have spent all the money on some special water to inject into all the mobos to stop then form dying. braigc is powerless to stop Willomena's epic fraud and has to sit at home dismayed that all the computer's owners are standing in line for Willomema's special water, not realising that rather than save them, it will actually kill them because nobody thought to question the wisdom of injecting injecting untested special water into computers that were actually not even broken in the first place.

In the end Willomena makes even more money from selling new computers to everyone despite being the one that killed them all because they were able to blame the fact that it didn't work on a few rebels who hid their computers away and didn't inject Willomena's specia; water into them. Strangely these are the only computers left from the old world that still work in the new world, but nobody seems to question that. However, braigc is not done and vows to get even with Willomena by throwing long needles in a specific order, a skill than unbeknown to him he has been practicing for many years, with seemingly little point..............

until now.

To be continued.......]

Cue Aerosmith with the cunningly crafted theme music, thus making the whole thing music related. 

(sorry Gregy, Steven is just too charming to refuse).

Can't wait for Season Too. With all the flashbacks and such.

Edited by Bapu

7 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Can't wait for Season Too. With all the flashbacks and such.

It will be even better.

Watch out for the scene where all the people wearing parkas with a target on their back realise that wearing a target might not have been such a good idea once our deadly needle thrower gets his eye in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

It could be a lot worse 

It could be me 😉

:)

I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Well, except those that seek this stuff out illegally and get hooked. You got what you deserved IMO.

The all natural solution is A-OK here now but unfortunately the Mrs. won't even discuss it. 

Me: But hone ...

Her: NO

Me: But the doctor sai ...

Her: I SAID NO!

Me: But it has to be better than synthetic heroi ...

Her: If you ever want this again you'll shut up about it!

Me: What's the difference? I don't get it no ...

And that's all I remember. Woke up slumped over on the couch 3 hours later.

And I was doing so good too. Had a senior moment and tripped and fell in my yard yesterday and set myself back I don't know how long. What a maroon.

It's ok. I gots you's guys to keep me entertained. 😁

28 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

That's not his real name, is it 😁

Nobody is really sure. That will become a recurring theme in part 3 (assuming our hero extracts himself from a tricky situation at the end of part 2 where after searching for the answer to a long term  mystery, he accidentally becomes trapped within in a closely guarded computer folder) 

I've said too much now. You'll have to wait and see...........