Share Some Time

RexRed

Very nice song. Your vocals sound really excellent, great detail and you have a very nice voice.  There is a thing with your songs with the drums though, they sound like an after thought and very weak. Maybe a different drum program altogether and louder. I'm no expert but I feel your recordings are so close to being stellar. Just my 2 cents. I would suggest a favorite artist recording that is close to what you are going after and record it into your daw as a reference. 

Yes, I have noticed the same thing, am having trouble getting my drums to fit in some of my slow songs. I thought of leaving them out but I left them in to add some interest to the scant arrangement.

I am thinking a brushes might work better on the snare than sticks

The HH tapping is part of the one of the guitar waves I bought on splice.com and I cannot remove that.

They decided to add that tapping to a guitar chord part, it is not something I can remover or attenuate.

Edited by RexRed

Rex , I Loved the melody line thru the entire song . Very well sung ! Great song all around. My only crit is  When the 2 chorus come in , like at 1:22 . It feels rushed. Like a slight pause would be in order. Very slight ..  At this point you've probably heard this song so many times it's not even noticed, but it got my attn. immediately.   Maybe it's just me ??     Enjoyed it ..   mark