Rigid Audio April deals

Brian Lawler

Rigid Audio is running rotating sales for April.  New deal every 72 hours.  ALSO- the bundle prices are excellent, if you are new to Rigid Audio (Not possible on this forum ?) Use the code GIVEME10 for another 10% off at FastSpring.

Note- It looks like the bundles ARE the current 72 hour special, which will rotate out in about 30 hours.

Edited by Brian Lawler
additional info
  • Like 1

Strange, I purchased a couple of bundles, fantastic deal, for 9 bucks each. Saw an email notification/confirmation with download info on my apple watch, but didn't have time to to into regular computer email, and the email is nowhere to be found, not deleted folder, spam folder, etc. etc. I have contacted Rigid Audio, but don't know what happened, because there's no way to download from the site, at least not that I could find. Sometimes a deal isn't a deal...now I'm worried something happened to the transaction, but I still have an email on my watch that I cannot click thru on, and it's concerning me. If I deleted the email accidentally this morning, it should still be retrievable, but as of now, it's missing. Hoping the company can re-send the links and confirmation to me.

51 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

Strange, I purchased a couple of bundles, fantastic deal, for 9 bucks each. Saw an email notification/confirmation with download info on my apple watch, but didn't have time to to into regular computer email, and the email is nowhere to be found, not deleted folder, spam folder, etc. etc. I have contacted Rigid Audio, but don't know what happened, because there's no way to download from the site, at least not that I could find. Sometimes a deal isn't a deal...now I'm worried something happened to the transaction, but I still have an email on my watch that I cannot click thru on, and it's concerning me. If I deleted the email accidentally this morning, it should still be retrievable, but as of now, it's missing. Hoping the company can re-send the links and confirmation to me.

The email would come from Fastspring with download links from Fastspring.  Try going to this link https://rigidaudio.onfastspring.com/account and enter the email address that you used for the purchase.  If you don't get a reply, is there a chance of typo?  I picked up a bundle last night and had no issues.  Good luck!

• Like 1