Bad News Tour

Wibbles

50 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I have the complete Comic Strip Presents on DVD's, if anyone can remember what they are 😊

That's nuthin'!  I just inherited my Mom's VHS collection that I have to figure out what to do with (165 movies!).  Why?  Because HALF are still new in their shrink wrap! 😲

That means their in perfect shape for those weirdo's that actually collect them...  I've got them all separated and photographed, I just need to write down all the info then start my search for someone who wants the whole collection (I certainly don't want to try and sell them separately!).

17 minutes in they go to "the roxy" .. thats in NW10 , London.. not Grantham , or was.. used to be "the odeon" and an art deco cinema 

long gone, it's now a block of flats called "odeon court" . I still pass it all the time

also local is coliseum where a lot of punk bands played .. and mean fiddler.. all gone.

3 hours ago, Paul Fogarty said:

17 minutes in they go to "the roxy" .. thats in NW10 , London.. not Grantham , or was.. used to be "the odeon" and an art deco cinema 

long gone, it's now a block of flats called "odeon court" . I still pass it all the time

also local is coliseum where a lot of punk bands played .. and mean fiddler.. all gone.

Is that you Fog?

4 hours ago, Paul Fogarty said:

Is that you arty?