All Applied acoustics instruments and effects have been updated (Not a Deal)

Promidi

Do I contact them to get the hot fix, or do you think it’s now the default installer on their site ? I can never tell which version is on their site site until I’ve actually downloaded and installed.

Edited by LAGinz
  • Great Idea 1

12 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

My main issue is with the UI in Komplete Kontrol. It's black when reopening KK. Hope that get's fixed soon

Have you contacted either NI or AAS about this issue?

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I contacted AAS support about the KK issue. They said it was on Native Instruments end to fix.

I hate it when Alcoholics Anonymous Support group blame the Klu Klux for issues with the Natives.

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Haha 2

I lean towards the NI issue in the UI for the Komplete Kontrol Plugin.  As the KK standalone app does not exhibit this issue with AAS v3. But the KK plugin messes up the AAS v3 UI in every DAW that I tested with.

But then, there is always a slight chance that AAS is not compliant with the NI version of the VST3 spec. 🙄

Edited by abacab

Hopefully the AAS v3 plugin is all good in CbB. On  a quick load and check here, the latest update seems fine.

But unfortunately the AAS/Komplete Kontrol issue persists. All of the DAWs that I have tested the latest AAS v3 in have GUI issues in the KK plugin.